- University degree with good educational records. Practical research experience a plus
- Ability to perform fast and good research and to work under pressure;
- High level of integrity, sharp analytical mind, good eye for detail and good organizational skill;
- Proactive, resourceful, independent, patient, mature and professional;
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please send your application (comprising CV and cover letter) in English to [email protected] or mail to Vietnam Asset Management Ltd, Unit 11-08, Saigon Trade Center, 37 Ton Duc Thang street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.